Translate

Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome!

Hi All,

I have decided to start a blog to share some great 9 patch pngs used for the android platform. I have had trouble to find good quality 9 patch pngs in the past so thought this would be a good place to share some of my work.

Enjoy them all free of use, including in commercial android products.
Credits by offering a link to this blog would be greatly appreciated.

Do not use for your own website or blog without permission.
Not for resale/redistribution in packages without permission.

If you have great 9 patch graphics you would like to share, don't hesitate to send them my way, I'll post and link to the original creator.

3 comments:

  1. I am starting with 9-patch drawables and I am glad I found your blog with free 9-patches to use. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work dude. Can I use your images for a free application for android market? Hopping for a positive reply :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly Anonymous, this is why I created this collection.
      Post a link to your app here once you are done so I can see the result.

      Cheers!

      Delete